Welcome to the Colerain Senior & Community Center, a division of the Colerain Township Public Services Department and home to the Colerain Senior Center and the Parks & Services Office!
The advantages of enjoying an active life are important at every age and leading an active lifestyle provides benefits such as improved physical, mental and social well-being. The Colerain Township Public Services Department is committed to meeting our residents’ needs and strives to enrich the lives of our residents through the many activities, events and offerings we provide. Please join us to:
– Take a run, walk or leisurely stroll on a walking trail in one of our parks
– Enjoy exercise, art or jewelry classes in the Senior Center
– Visit Colerain Park for Movies, Concerts and Shakespeare in the Park during the summer
– Play cards, pool, and other activities throughout the week at the in the Senior Center
– Rent park shelters or event halls to celebrate or reconnect with family & friends
– Play along with your children on the various playgrounds, athletic fields, spraypark and skatepark
– Catch up with friends & family at the Taste of Colerain
Colerain Township Public Services Department strives to provide the highest level of service to the citizens of Colerain Township. We hope to enhance your experiences while enjoying the many amenities that we work so hard to give to our residents. If you have any questions, ideas, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Public Services Event Coordinator
Community Center: 513.741.8802
Senior Center: 513.923.5050