The Colerain Township Community Center hosts various events throughout the year. Please call us at 513.923.5050 for more information.
Artisan Craft Fair
December 3rd, 2016
9 AM – 2 PM
- Blood Pressure Checks— 2nd Tuesday of each month January 10, February 14, March 14 and April 11 from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- Life Line Screening– Friday, February 17 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Drumming Program-Last Tuesday of each month, February 28, March 28 & April 25 from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.
- Breakfast with the Arts 4 Life – Tuesday, February 7, March 7 and April 4 from 10:30 a.m. until 11:15 a.m.
- Bingo– 1st, 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month from 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Crafts and Coffee– 2nd Monday of each month, January 9, February 13, March 13 and April 10 from 10:30p.m. until 11:30 a.m.
- Sewing Program- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from Noon until 3
- Comfort Quilts Program-3rd Thursday of each month, January 19, February 16, March 16 and April 20 from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. The program benefits the children connected with the Ronald McDonald House/Cincinnati. Open to all!
- Crochet For a Cause – 3rd Thursday of each month, January 19, February 16, March 16 and April 20 from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. The program benefits young mother’s newborn/child connected with Pathways Home/Cincinnati. Open to all!
- Clavinova Connection Program Level l – Thursday from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.
- Clavinova Connection Program Level ll – Thursday from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.
- Seasonal Movie (Quarterly), February 23rd, May 25th, August 31st, November 30th beginning at 1pm.
- Walking Rewards Program- Every Thursday from 9 a.m. until 10:15 a.m.
- SAVE THE DATES! Open to the Community. Events held at the Colerain Senior & Community Center.
- Senior Socials-3rd Wednesday of each month, January 18, February 15, March 15 and April 19 from Noon until 2 p.m.
- Marti-Gra– Friday, March 3 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.
- Health & Wellness Fair-Wednesday, May 17 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.NEW
- *Bus Trips Available to CSC members -Please call 513-923-5050 and Register Today!!10a.m.-2p.m. $5 per person (bring $15 for lunch at the Museum Café)10a.m.-2p.m. $5 per person (bring $15 for lunch at the Museum Café)Movie to be determined.
- Council on Aging Meals (COA) Available M-F at Noon. Registration is required by 11a.m. day prior. Shopping Tuesday available on Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. for Colerain Township residence only. Registration is required by 11 a.m. day prior.
- Transportation available for pick up or drop off M-F for Colerain Township residence only. Registration is required by 11 a.m. day prior.
- January 13th Cincinnati Art Museum Tour- Impressionism collection
- March 24th Cincinnati Art Museum Tour- Modern Art Collection
- April 28th Trip to the Movie Theater 10:30a.m.-2:00p.m.
Monthly calendar available at the front desk.