Property Maintenance Complaint Processes


Dial 385-CODE

The Public Services Department handles many property-related complaints for the Township, including zoning code violations, tall grass, trash in yards, junk cars, and property maintenance. Complaints may be filed by phone at 513.385.CODE, or by following the links in the menu below.

Follow the links below for specific information on these topics:

Information File a Complaint
Nuisance Complaint Process (tall grass and trash) Report Tall Grass online or call 385.CODE
Report Trash/Debris online or call 385.CODE
 Junk Car Process Report a Junk Vehicle online or call 385.CODE
Report Parking on Lawn online or call 385.CODE
 Zoning Violations Report a Zoning Violation online or call 385.CODE
Report Abandoned/Vacant Houses online or call 385.CODE
 Property Maintenance Complaints Report a Property Maintenance Violation online or call 385.CODE
 Property Maintenance Code
 Street Light Maintenance  Report a Faulty Street Light
You can also contact CMHA directly for complaints regarding CMHA-owned or known Section 8 Voucher properties  Talk2Us hotline 513.721.2642

Complaints regarding Rumpke Landfill:

Air Quality complaints should be filed online at Southwest Ohio Air Quality Agency
or called in to the 24-hour Hotline at 513.946.7777.

Blasting complaints may be called in to Colerain Township at 513.385.7505. Blast reports are recorded and sent to the Ohio EPA and to Hamilton County Public Health.