The Colerain Township Road Division strives day and night to provide the highest level of service possible to the great citizens of our beautiful Township in the most fiscally responsible manner. The Public Services Road Division provides the following services:
- Maintain over 477 roads totaling 109.862 miles, not counting alleys
- Provide ice and snow removal on all Township streets
- Repair and patch roads
- Maintain storm sewer systems
- Maintain over 7,000 street signs
- Maintain trees in the right-of-way
- Maintain pavement marking program
- Oversee street paving and replacement projects
- Apply for grants to support infrastructure improvements
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Public Services Director at 513.385.7502
Please specify that you live in Colerain Township when renewing your license plates! Colerain’s taxing district number is 3166. If you list Cincinnati under residency, the tax money collected will go to Cincinnati will not stay in Colerain Township to repair and maintain our roads.
Have you ever wondered what the wooden yard stakes with colored flags tied to them stand for? Their meaning and purpose depends on the color of the flag. See the color chart below to find out what utility the stakes generally represent.
|Orange||Telephone or Cable|
Call Before You Dig! 1.800.362.2764 Please call two days prior to any digging that will be done in your yard to have all of your utilities marked off, free of charge!
Not all streets within Colerain Township are maintained by the Township. In addition to the Township, the County and the State are responsible for many of the roadways within Colerain Township. Click below to obtain more information on roadway responsibility and to see if your street is maintained by the Township, Hamilton County or the State of Ohio. Township Streets
Hamilton County Links:
- Hamilton County Engineers’ Office: www.hamilton-co.org/engineer
- Hamilton County Public Works Department: www.hamilton-co.org/pubworks
- Metropolitan Sewer District: www.msdgc.org
- CAGIS: http://cagis.hamilton-co.org
- Hamilton County Board of Health: www.hamiltoncountyhealth.org
- Hamilton County Travel Advisory: www.hamilton-co.org/engineer/news.asp
State of Ohio Links: