Dear Colerain Residents and Businesses,
Colerain Township’s Electric Aggregation Program is available to all eligible residential and small commercial customers within the Township. Since 2012, Colerain Township has partnered with Dynegy Energy Services (formerly Duke Energy Retail) to implement a very successful electric aggregation program that offered a favorable price and terms for electricity supply for Township residences and businesses.
The electric aggregation rate as of May 2017 is fixed at 5.39¢ rate through May 2020 meter read date. This rate is well below the average Duke Energy Ohio regulated average rate of 6.31¢ per kWh.
These are the plan’s highlights:
- Fixed Electricity Price of 5.39¢/kWh through your May 2020 meter reading.
- Provides security against electricity price fluctuations.
- One energy bill from Duke Energy, your local utility.
- Electricity price will never change for the term of this offer.
- Duke Energy will continue to maintain the electric lines and respond to emergencies.
- You can exit the program without cost at any time during the aggregation term.
If you have any questions regarding the Colerain Township Electric Aggregation program, please contact Janice Haller at Dynegy Energy Services, Janice.email@example.com or call 1-513-762-8226. You can visit their website at http://www.dynegyohio.com/
*As of 03/31/2017