Purpose of the Zoning Commission
The Zoning Commission is a five member citizen Board appointed by the Board of Trustees. The Zoning Commission is charged with the responsibilities outlined in ORC 519 and more specifically defined in Article 3 of the Colerain Township Zoning Resolution.
The Commission hears requests for zoning amendments, development plans and amendments to development plans. The Commission may also initiate zoning map or text amendments. The Zoning Commission provides a recommendation to the Board of Trustees on Zoning Amendments, Final Development Plans, and Major Amendments to Preliminary or Final Development Plans. The decision of the Zoning Commission on Minor Amendments to Final Development Plans is, however, an administrative and final decision.
Types of Hearings:
- Final Development Plans
- Preliminary Development Plans
- Informal Concept Reviews
- Major & Minor Modifications
- Administrative Modifications
- Text Amendments
ZA2020-05 - Text Amendment to Article 6 and Article 8 adding definitions and regulations to differentiate and regulate "Massage Therapy" and "Massage Parlor" uses. Applicant Submissions Staff Documents
- ZA2020-06- 3431 Springdale Road - Preliminary Development Plan for a Zone Map Amendment from R-6 to PD-R. The applicant proposes to construct 66 townhomes on the site.
- ZA2020-07- 10511 Pippin Road - Review of Final Development Plan. The applicant proposed to construct 139 multi-family dwelling units on the site.