Dear Residents and Visitors,
Welcome to the web page for the premier Public Services Department in southwest Ohio. The public servants in this organization strive day and night to provide the highest level of service possible to the great citizens of our beautiful Township. The department includes the Senior and Community Center, Roads Division and Parks and Services Division who work independently but come together to share services, employees and equipment when needed.
Roads Division Duties
- Maintain over 506 roads totaling 114 miles, not counting alleys
- Provide ice and snow removal on all Township streets
- Repair and patch roads
- Maintain Township owned storm sewers
- Maintain over 7,000 street signs
- Removal of trees in the right-of-way
- Maintain pavement marking program
- Oversee street paving and replacement projects
- Apply for grants to support infrastructure improvements
Parks & Services Division Duties
- Maintain 10 parks with over 250 acres of parkland
- Maintain 11 historical cemeteries
- Coordinate the use of 10 shelter houses, 12 ball fields, and 8 soccer fields
- Maintain the following special use facilities: amphitheater, spray ground, concrete skate park, disc golf course, two boat access ramps to the Great Miami River, community gardens and seven accessible playground sites.
- Maintain over 3.5 miles of paved trails and 1.5 miles of nature trails
- Provide snow and ice removal on Township properties
- Coordinate the Sizzling Summer Entertainment Series at the amphitheater
- Coordinate the Legacy Tree and Park Bench memorial program
- Assist with the annual 4th of July Spectacular and Pray Hope Believe 5K race
- Apply for grants to support park improvements
So every time you pull out of your driveway, use a street sign for directions, walk in a park, play on a playground or play ball on one of our fields, a Colerain Public Services employee worked behind the scenes to make it possible. As we strive to provide ever-improving service, please contact us with any questions or concerns.