Road Improvements & Projects
2021 Road Repavement Program information
During the summer months of 2021, the following streets are set to be repaved by the Township (through our contractor, Adleta Construction):
Beckys Ridge Dr
Colerain Township has entered into a contract with Adleta Construction, to perform preparatory work and resurface streets in the 2021 Road Program.
We ask for your cooperation by:
- Making arrangements to get your car off the street when the temporary NO PARKING signs are posted.
- Be mindful not to let water run into the work area when watering lawns, washing cars, etc., this could disrupt the work.
- Bear with us through the added noise, dust and construction traffic.
- Restrict your number of trips through the construction site and be cautious. Delays are possible and your street may be temporarily closed at times,
- Please read below for additional information on the type of work to be done on your street. Your street will receive SOME OR ALL of the various types of preparatory work such as:
- Catch Basins - repair or reconstruct.
- Curb Repair - deteriorated sections are replaced. At your driveway, the contractor will notify you and you will be unable to use your driveway for a few days. Curbs are replaced to grade, your driveway apron and the curb may not meet evenly. Driveway aprons are the property owners to maintain. If you plan on replacing a driveway apron, sidewalk, or any other work in the “right of way”, you must obtain a permit prior to starting the work. Permit applications can be picked up at the Colerain Township Administration office at 4200 Springdale Road. A plat plan or sketch showing the proposed work with dimensions is required. There is a $15.00 processing fee that is required with the application.
- Partial Depth Repair - deteriorated areas of pavement are removed and replaced with blacktop.
- Tree Trimming - The reliability of an open safe street is threatened when tree limbs extend out over the curb and are not high enough for vehicles, including trucks and school buses, to drive safely. Trees on your street may need to be trimmed back in order to maintain safe clearances; therefore, Colerain Township will be trimming (not shaping on the street side only) trees that are between the curb and the sidewalk (within the right-of-way).
- Storm Sewer Pipe-This is the replacement of deteriorated storm sewer pipe which is located under the street.
- Curb Ramps - ramps are installed where sidewalks meet the street.
Rotomilling - your street will have grinding done in areas to prepare it to be resurfaced.
- Adjusting Manholes - manholes will be adjusted to grade.
- Resurfacing - after completion of all the preparatory work, your street will be resurfaced.
- The above work will take place over the next few months by several different crews.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and enduring the inconvenience while Colerain Township Road Crews and various contractors do their work to provide a better street.
If you have any questions, you may call Colerain Township Public Works Department at 513-245-5726 or
Adleta Construction 513-554-1469
To stay informed on the status of the project, access the project updates that indicate the work completed in the past two weeks and the goals for the next two weeks. As with most road projects, many of the items on the schedule for the next two weeks are weather dependent.