September 25, 2021
Time and Place: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 4200 and 4300 Springdale Road
- Drop-off sites will be located at 4200 and 4300 Springdale Road on the grounds of the Government Complex and Community Center.
- Dumpsters will be available for residents to dispose of unwanted household items. Personnel will be available to unload your vehicle. Please drive slowly and use caution while entering these areas and safely unload your vehicles. Persons dumping at anytime other than designated for this event will be subject to enforcement of the litter control laws for the State of Ohio.
- All participants must be residents of Colerain Township and provide proof of residency at the designated check point.
- If you have questions about Recycle Day, please call the Township at 513-385-7503.
- Automotive and Household Batteries
- Automotive Tires - up to 4 automotive tires can be disposed of free. There will be a $2 per tire fee for each additional tire. There will be a fee of $6 per truck tire and $15 per tractor tire disposed of.
- Computers and electronics - TVs and computer monitors for a per unit fee: $10 CRT monitors; $20 CRT/LCDTVs; $30 console TVs; $40 rear projection TVs
- Florescent Bulbs
- Household appliances
- Lawn mowers
- Leaves and grass* for composting
- Many area stores will accept plastic bags to recycle
- Metals, aluminum, brass and copper
- Motor oil
- Tree limbs, brush
- Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Furniture, junk that has accumulated around the house
- We will accept all Freon items such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, with a $15 per unit fee for Freon removal.
Things that Are Not Accepted
- Auto Parts
- Automotive Fluids other than oil
- Business or Commercial Waste
- Fire Extinguishers
- Household Hazardous Cleaners
- Medical Waste
- Oil Filters
- Plastic grocery bags
- Pressurized Cylinders
- Propane Tanks
- Putty and Adhesives
- Radioactive Materials
- Regular Household Trash
- Smoke Detectors
- Solvents and Varnishes
- Paint (oil, latex or aluminum)
Household Hazardous Waste: Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District has information to help residents of Hamilton County dispose of their Household Hazardous Waste. For more information call 513-946-7766 or visit Hamilton County Recycles website.
*Although we are accepting yard waste, these items can also be composted at Rumpke Sanitary Landfill on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. through late November/early December of each year. Call Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste Hotline at 513-946-7766 for more information or visit the Hamilton County Recycles website.
All pricing is subject to change.