How to Use CSR (Customer Service Request)

Welcome to our CSR home page. If you are trying to place a service request, please click on the link to the top left or click here


Completing a Customer Service Request

When completing a Service Request, please give as much information as possible.  If there are multiple Service Requests for a property, please complete a Service Request for each Violation.  Certain Violations follow different action timelines. 

If you would like to stay informed on the status of a Service Request, you can do so by several different methods.

  • Email – an automated email will be generated and sent to the provided email given during the completion of a Service Request for each status change.
  • Address – You are able to search for a property using the address
  • Reference Number – Each Service Request is given a unique reference number (HR20XXXXXX).  You are able to search using this reference number.

Before a Service Request is submitted, please search using the address of the property to verify that the Violation has not already been reported.  All DUPLICATE entries will be removed and marked as CLOSEDBefore entering a Service Request, search the address to verify there are no active duplicate entries. Emails are automatically sent when a service request has closed. 

Notes from our Code Enforcement Team

Here are some tips from our Team to help clear up confusion when completing a request:

  • Lawn Parking and Junk Vehicles* is reported through the Police Department. Please call 321-COPS (2677).
    • Junk vehicles* parked in the grass, front yard, or on public street are reported to the Police Department. If the junk vehicle is reported in the driveway, please mark as Planning and Zoning. 
  • Vacant Properties are reported to our Planning & Zoning Department. Vacant properties are always essential to our team as we are trying to build and sustain a vibrant and active community. When vacant properties are reported, Code Enforcement inspects the property to confirm it is vacant and to check for potential violations. It is not always easy to determine if a structure is vacant, but our Code Team does their best with their methods of investigation. Additionally, buildings with more than one living space/commercial unit are not considered vacant unless the entire structure is vacant. If you have any questions regarding other qualifications or standards vacant buildings need to have within Colerain Township, please contact P&

Please click below to watch a short video on how easy it is to request a service from our team.