How do I get a copy of a billing invoice, fire or EMS report?

Fire Report Requests

You can obtain a fire report by emailing Please be sure to include your name, full address, phone number and the date of service.

You may also request a copy of a fire report by writing to:
Colerain Township Fire Headquarters
4160 Springdale Road
Colerain Township, OH 45251

Patient Care Report and Billing Invoice Requests

Please contact Medicount at (513) 772-4465. 

Emergency Medical Services patient care reports are subject to the restrictions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) and can only be released to the patient or the legal guardian of a patient. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I enroll in the Colerain Township Fire Recruit Program?
2. What does it mean to me that Colerain has a Class 1 Fire Department?
3. Where can I get my blood pressure checked?
4. Do you provide CPR classes?
5. What is the Citizen’s Fire Academy?
6. Do you get cats out of trees?
7. Does the Fire Department accept donations?
8. Why do I see so many trucks responding to a fire or EMS call?
9. What fire code does Colerain Township use?
10. How do I get a copy of a billing invoice, fire or EMS report?
11. Where can I report a leaking fire hydrant?
12. What is a Knox Box and why do I need one for my business or store?
13. Where are the Colerain Fire Stations located?
14. Will I receive a bill for an emergency medical run if I am taken to the hospital?
15. Why do the fire engines block more than one lane of traffic during an auto accident on the highway?
16. Is it normal for me to see fire department personnel in the grocery store while on duty?